Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SECTION 1 – INTRODUCTION
- The types of information collected by Stocks and Coffee and its partners through the Services and the purposes for which We use it.
- How Stocks and Coffee collects, stores, and shares your information.
- Your rights with respect to such information collection
Definition Of Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information that can be used either directly or indirectly to identify an individual (you). Examples include name, email address, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile ad ID, and your interactions with the Websites that are connected to other identifying information, such as name, email address, and Internet protocol IP address.
SECTION 2 – WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- When you submit an opinion or comment through the Services, contact Us, or register for more information regarding our services.
- Web analytics services, including third-party services such as Google Analytics, collect information about how visitors use Our Websites, on both an individual and aggregated basis
SECTION 3 – WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may opt-out of our email newsletters at any time.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We use the information We collect to deliver and enhance our services, including ensuring our content is presented in the most effective manner for your device, to personalize features and content and make suggestions for you on our Services.
- We use the information We have to improve our advertising systems so We can show you relevant interest-based advertising and measure the effectiveness and reach of advertisements and services. We may use your Personal Information for other marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our users. We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes
- We may store details of your visits to our Websites and your electronic interactions with any emails that We send to, including the pages you visited and services you used. We use such Usage Data to help Us learn more about our users’ preferences, to be able to tailor our Websites according to your interests and preferences, to help Us address problems with and improve our site design, products, and services; to analyze trends and statistics; and to present content in the clearest and most friendly manner for you.
- We may use and collect Personal Information for other legitimate purposes associated with protecting your interests, Our interests and those of third parties, including, keeping Our services safe and secure, complying with the law, and when obtaining professional advice (for example, from lawyers)
We will never sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information of our products and services or about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
SECTION 4 – HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1. To Enhance Our Services: We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities such as ad technology providers, email service providers, data analyzers, and business intelligence providers for the purpose of enhancing our products and services. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to Us.
2. Third-Party Services: When you interact with a third-party advertiser in our Services, the advertiser can receive information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including medical information and contact details.
3. Legal Requirements: We may access, preserve, and share your information in response to a legal request if We have a good faith belief that the law requires Us to do so. We may also access, preserve, and share information when We have a good faith belief it is necessary to detect, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you, and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
4. Online Marketing: As described above, we may use, and when appropriate, disclose your Personal Information for marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our users and offer and improve our Services. We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws. You may opt out of our use of your Personal Information for marketing, market research, or direct marketing purposes at any time as set forth below.
5. Aggregated Data: We may disclose aggregated, non-personal information about Website users without restriction.
SECTION 5 – HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN DATA?
We keep your Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with Us.
When the purposes for which We processed your Personal Information have concluded, we will either permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Information or anonymize it, in a manner that ensures individuals are no longer identifiable.
SECTION 6 – YOUR RIGHTS
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- Promotional E-mails. You may choose to provide us with your e-mail address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional e-mails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional e-mails, We may still send you service related communications.
- Revocation of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of Personal Information, then We may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, We may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if We are unable to adequately verify your identity.
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and safe. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Nevertheless, transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, We cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information, and any transmission is at your own risk.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website and experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
SECTION 9 – ADVERTISING
SECTION 10 – GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
SECTION 11 – CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from our Website about children under the age of 18. We request that persons under the age of 17 not use our Website without supervision from a responsible adult. We will never request Personal Information from a child under the age of 17 without verifiable parental consent. If We become aware that a child under the age of 17 has sent Personal Information to us without prior parental consent, we will remove his or her Personal Information from our files.
SECTION 12 – LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.